Sunday, October 13, 2019

Survey Monkey Week

This week was the most exiting as we got to create a completely random survey that involves peoples feedback. I had created two questions, the first I asked about what interest people the most when purchasing a new phone. The reason I bring this up is due to the fact that phones are now ridiculously overpriced and it feels like most of the time its really not an upgrade but more of an update. My choices were very generic but I had to include answers that I found appealing as the only thing I see companies heavily invested in today is the battery and the camera. So far my poll leads with 75% of the votes going  towards bigger battery I think it shows that the battery in today phones can be very  weak and that overtime its just something companies use as leverage to get you to buy a new phone.

My second question relates to a topic discussed in managerial finance and I asked that if you were to flip a coin and if it were to land on heads you go to school for free but if it were to lands on tails you tuition doubles. So far I see 65.5% of people taking the "no thanks" option as there is no risk involved and people don't want to even think about what the price for school would be. People who chose the no thank you option would be classified as risk adverse, and people who would take on that chance are risk loving. I personally would love to go to school for free, but I am also fascinated by what people have to say about this. I had a total of 8 responses and I looked to calculate what amount of people chose the tails option. My calculation was 37.5% *8 came out to be 3 out of 8 people chose this option.



                           

No comments:

Post a Comment