Monday, December 2, 2019

Marketing Myself

I almost feel as if we are constantly trying to market ourselves with our surroundings, the decisions we make and most importantly the financial commitment we have in attending a University. That being said marketing oneself can be a very difficult thing to do with the idea of trying to apply our skills and uniqueness to the world around us. We use websites like Linkedin to market ourselves and we do things like create resumes and show accomplishments. However, they say that a future manager is going to hire you off your skills and traits, not your resume. It is our obligation in order to back up the things we claim to be true about ourselves and the positions we put ourselves in. My goals in life include starting my own business and becoming my own boss, so I will soon need to focus on which market to attack in order to be successful. In which area of the world I can really put myself out there in order to show the difference between me and my competitors. Image result for marketing yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment