Monday, November 25, 2019

Feedback



Feedback is a very important key performance indicator when accessing your final work. It makes you realize what parts of your presentation you are missing, and what you could elaborate on. When first coming up with a design we always are viewing things from our perspective, and what we like. That feedback allows us to realize what an audience is looking for, and it's difficult being told that considering we always think so highly of the original work that was being put in. Whether it be an essay or a presentation we are always demonstrating our abilities to improvise on a topic and expand upon what's already been discussed. For my project, I had responses asking about my choice of pictures and presentation background. I will admit I am not very skilled in designing, It was good to hear about the types of backgrounds I could have used in order to help illustrate my points more clearly. My rough draft was mostly criticized for the definitions being used and the reason for that was the unfamiliarity with these marketing topics we have been researching all semester.
Image result for feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment